N9336 Highway 73 Neshkoro, WI
- Available for rentals in the summer months
- $50 refundable deposit to save date & $50 reservation fee
- Contact Hall for reservations
- Previously owned by Stanley and Imogene Parafiniuk, the park was passed on to the Village after their deaths naming the park “Stan-o-Gene” in remembrance of Stanley and Imogene.
- Kayak Launch, Shelter area, picnic tables
- Right downtown Neshkoro, location of most events including Fireworks, Scarecrow Festival, Easter Egg Hunts, etc.,
- Gazebo can be rented for weddings, see details at Hall
- Across the street from the Village Hall, public parking lot
- Flag and memorial walking path
- Located around town there are murals painted displaying some of the Neshkoro’s richest history. A lot of very neat artwork done by local artists and community members.
Lions Club President Dale Birschbach
Located just beyond Stan-o-Gene Park, the Lion’s Club has a pavilion that was once home to a horse arena and horse pulls. It has since been upkept by the Lions and they host fundraisers, overnight camp-outs/campfires, and ATV/UTV races/pulls open to the public with live music every year.